apparels that define you,
home designed and executed
with love..every detail, as
it connects to the soul
i make it for.. & .. its
vision through my lens..

Tuesday 26 May 2015

For her..


Dresses for her ...
That suit her style..
She makes the world so beautiful
For everyone she has been with..
Near or Far, She's always there..
To take care..
To Shower her love and Magic..

An effort to make her garments as perfect for her, as she is..


pleasure designing for her


Photography credits: Mayur Patil

2 comments:

  1. your words magnify me beyond my worth.
    i'm truly humbled and content to quietly dwell
    at the edge of your affectionate heart.

    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots and lots of love to you too.. My words are no magnification .. They don't even fulfill they exact needs for describing how very wonderful you are.. I hope to be a part of your life always .. Under your guidance and love will I learn to live..

      Delete